Setting up your Printer
Installing the Printer on your ComputerThe first step in connecting the printing feature is to install the relevant software for the printer on your computer.
- Then select your operating system.
- You’ll need to download the Printer Drive
- And the Printer Setting Tool.
Some tips for an easier install:
- Only plug the printer in via USB when the Brother instructions tell you to.
- Make sure the power cord is properly inserted.
- To benefit from Brother’s 24/7 support service we suggest that you download the Brother iPrint and Label App on your iPad.
Connecting the Printer to the iPadNow that you’ve installed the printer driver software onto your computer, make sure that your iPad is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- Open the zkipster app
- Select the event with the printing feature
- When you click on all guests, you’ll notice a printer icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap this icon to open a green menu.
- Near the top, you’ll see a field that says Select Printer.
- Tap this to select the Brother Label printer.
- Lastly, tap Detect Format to automatically register the paper roll size which you have inserted into the printer.
Was this article helpful?