Manually Seating your Guests
You can always try to automatically seat your guests with your excel, but if that doesn’t work for you follow these steps to manually seat your guests.
Manually Seating Guests
- Seating Guest's by search
- Search by name
- Search by any field you have set up. In the example below VIP is in my notes section for my guest.
- Filter Guests by Seated or Unseated
- Organize by First Name, Last Name, or Table Label
- Click on the guest you want to seat.
- Click on the seat you want them seated in.
Additional GuestsAny +1 guests will be seated directly next to the Main Guest. +1 guests aren't able to be separated from the Main Guest
Reseating and Unseating Guests
- Reseating a Guest
- Click on Guest
- Click reseat
- Click the Seat you want to reseat them in
- Unseating a guest
- Click on guest
- Click unseat
- This will allow you to have a full overview of your seating plan
- Download a PDF from this screen as well
And always remember if you have a quick question or need support click on the smiling face on the bottom right and our team will get in touch quickly!
Was this article helpful?